Thu, Jan 27|
Strategies for School Success
TWO DATES! Jan. 27 OR Jan. 29! In this information-packed workshop, learn how to navigate your and your child’s most challenging school issues, so you feel relief and can maintain a positive relationship.
Time & Location
Jan 27, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
About the event
Are you frustrated with the amount of effort your children put into their schoolwork?
Do you sometimes feel like you care more about your child’s performance than they do?
Would you like to see your children become more actively and positively engaged with school?
In this information-packed workshop, learn how to navigate your and your child’s most challenging school issues, so you feel relief and can maintain a positive relationship.
You will learn:
- The reasons children act and behave the way they do
- Why your child lacks ownership in their schooling
- Simple strategies to gradually release responsibility
- How to implement effective consequences
- Answers to your most frustrating school issues like homework struggles, grades, and balancing technology.
PLUS- because of the limited number of tickets, each participant will have a chance to ask their own question and receive a specific solution.
Hosted by Ms. Kristen Tame
Florida Certified Teacher
Certified Life Coach
Positive Discipline Certified Parent Instructor
This ticket is for one or both parents in a household.